I’m always looking for new running music. Sites like RockMyRun.com offer lots of play lists, but I always find it frustrating to sift through the thousands of songs and playlists to find those three or four new songs to put on my iPod for my next race.
So, in case one of you lovely readers wants a new song or three, I recommend the following 21, which will be on my Houston Marathon playlist this Sunday. Some might fall under the “duh, I already have that” category, but maybe one or two might be new to you. And hopefully you find something you like!
- Brazil – Deadmau5
- Break Your Heart – Taio Cruz, Ludacris
- Broken – Lucky Boys Confusion
- Dead and Gone – T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake
- Dance Commander – Electric Six
- Everything is Alright – Motion City Soundtrack
- Let the Drummer Kick – Citizen Cope
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Merry Happy – Kate Nash
- No Sleep – Wiz Khalifa
- Push It – Garbage
- Raise Your Glass – P!nk
- Runnin’ Down a Dream – Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- Save the World (Extended Remix) – Swedish House Mafia
- She is Beautiful – Andrew W.K.
- Space Olympics – The Lonely Island [always makes me giggle and feel awesome at the same time]
- ‘Til the World Ends – Britney Spears
- Tracking Treasure Down – Gabriel & Dresden
- Untouched – The Veronicas
- Welcome to the World – Kevin Rudolf & Rick Ross
- Within a Mile of Home – Flogging Molly
If you want to see and hear my entire playlist, you can see it on Spotify here: Houston Marathon.
Don’t have Spotify, but want it or have no idea what it is? It’s basically free iTunes. It’s better than Pandora because you can listen to which ever songs you want, make your own playlists and listen to songs on repeat if you like. Check it out on their website here. [If they still require an invite to get a free Spotify account, comment below (we see the email you commented from) or send an email to email@example.com and I’ll help you out. And no – I’m not a Spotify ambassador or anything, I just love it ridiculously more than Pandora.]