After reading one of The Bloggess’ posts about a website that predicts your next Tweets based on your previous tweets, I decided that this needed to be done for both Suze and I.
May I present, Yes That Can Be My Next Tweet:
- Silly string, spray paint, socks, bday card and then winner gets a heartbeat!
- Agreed! I apologize! Did you bring dudes for everyone?
- I will always seem like me.
- Well… that’s at 9am. Only 9 more ladies!
- Big news after sushi: Wearing my DVR remote doesn’t work…
- Finally feeling better then orders 12… Very satisfying, indeed.
- I accidentally used the outside.
- Push Athletes to Iceland. Thanks, cc:@SuzyLou_Who!
- GOD I will be weaponized.
- It’s official – I want back on definitions.
- I have to become Anna Kournikova.
- Library of America screws over cupcake teams.
- We have just thrown down on living forever.
- Dude on me! Why you here! or hey, screw you!
- I thought we should be constantly doodling.
- Muah ha ha! my Klout score is a ~100lbs overweight woman wearing purple.
- Push It by having actual cupcakes. Wow.
- I’m just hanging onto the logistical nightmare of a reality.
- i’ll try the mature cereal i cannot confirm nor deny.
- It was not life-related.
- At the Washington Monument. no excessive movement. you’ll need more cats.
- Something awesomeness and NYGiants.
- Baseball related items can kill you.
- I know. But, where can kill you. that said, i got away from Europe.
- Your personal experience is safe but smugface mcgee deserves it.
- I always do really well! And seeing as it’s an old fashioned throwdown tomorrow!
- Yes, that said, i am in interest today.
- Omg, that’s great! jealous? Nah, you’re clearly in an actual boyfriend.